Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hamburg Day 1 & Day 2

This past Monday was a rather unwanted goodbye to the Wiese family.
Thorben's parents had been such good hosts that I could spend the rest of my time there without hesitation! :D
But it was onto the next city and luckily Thorben was there to lead the way.
We were heading farther up north to Hamburg to visit other friends who went on exchange to Westfield as well. (Milena, Jale, and Mona)



After arriving, it had already been decided we were making pizza that night.
No problems there!
Although my culinary expertise got a little into it.
As you can see, I added a pinched crust to my tomato, mozzarella, and ham pizza.



Apparently I added a little "English" to the weather as it was rainy and dreary our first day out.
But that didn't seem to stop us from going into Hamburg for food & drinks.
We ate an Asian place called Bok Restaurant.





I found the delicious chicken and broccoli to my liking!



Thorben with his duck meal.



And my newest acquisition: this knitted hat from Urban Outfitters :D



Outside of that, when we arrived in the city, it was too dark to see much of the sights.
Hopefully in the coming days I will get to post pictures of the city!
But it has been really nice catching up on old memories :D
Which is definitely what this visit has been about.