Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Close - Male Grooming

I felt I had put off getting my haircut for too long.
And to be honest, the wings on my hair made Mario's wings look like 2nd rate.
So it was time to find a place suitable to my ridiculous standards of hair cutting.
I asked several of my friends where my best option would be.
After turning down many, many places out of unease/expense, Ravi Ranchod mentioned Close.
I checked out the Close website and it seemed like a pretty laid back place.

I quickly called and set up an appointment to get my hairs chopped.
Upon arrival, I was very impressed with the simplicity of the shop.
It is located underneath rooms of the Travel Lodge Hotel.



Both guys working were very friendly and easy to chat with.
The one who cut my hair (completely forgot to ask his name) was fantastic.
I very much like my new dew-- no complaints at all!



So much like I had predicted, the atmosphere was very laid back.



The prices are very reasonable compared to other places.
I paid right around £18 for my rinse, cut, and dry.
That is with the discount given to students.
I highly recommend it for guys in the area.