Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ManMet Student Profile

Earlier in the year, the English Department Head Jess Edwards asked if I would be kind enough to complete a student profile for the new English website as my journey to the university offered a unique story. I gladly accepted to help out.

And after forgetting about it a few times... and then being reminded by the director of the new page more than a few times... and then to it finally being completed... only to realise I needed to submit a photo, which took another week.

^ To my credit, it was right at the end of January, start of February, so I had several deadlines to fulfill. Top student.

Nonetheless, here is my profile for the English Department on MMU's website. To view the full profile, click on the photo and it will take you to the site.