Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paid a visit to the Queen's crib:

Welp. Today started after waking up from my 12 hour nap... yeahhhhh that was REFRESHING to say the least. Got the day of right by turning down some foul smelling marmite. Should be worth a try at least, but the salty smell is no flower. Headed to Windsor Castle with Katy and Patrick and there was a booth that you could have yourself photoshopped next to Prince William and Kate, lol worth a look but would much rather see the REAL Kate :D.



Had some pub food at The Carpenter's Arms which is a really old pub that supposedly has a tunnel in the basement area that leads right into Windsor Castle. My chicken had the best Canadian bacon on it...

Got to see some of the Royal Queen's protected swans and those things are massive! And there are millions of them around it seems.

OH! And got to see the "posh" college of Eton College that has been around since the 1400s: that's a long, longggg time. Harry and William both went there, among many others, but still, place was pretty ritzy.



We returned home just in time to watch ManU lay a whooping on Bolton, 5-0 (3 from Rooney, 2 from Chicharito). Then it was back out to the pub! This time to The Inn at Marybury and oh my geez that waitress was a looker :D. I had the spit chicken with lemon and Patrick was right when he said that every meal came with chips. Katy had the duck pizza and I hate a bit of that and well, it definitely tasted what I think a duck should taste like... hahaha.

And I've come to find I really have no idea what to say on this. Won't bore with facts, just may say whatever floats my boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment