Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Who needs sleep?!?!

Arrived into London - Heathrow at 8:20ish this morning... I was forced to stand in a line of over 9329932929 people at customs until the hero of the day called for "FIRST TIME STUDENTS!" and I passed everyone in the line. Talk about luck.

Well, Patrick was waiting for me at arrivals and it was a shocker at first to be sitting in the normal drivers side but be the passenger. Wild stuff.

Upon arrival in Old Woking, Katy was ready to get our day started in London. And by being ready, a brisk walk is a strong understatement for the hustle she displayed XD. Katy ALSO really enjoys walking up stair cases... an FYI!

It was a great day as we got "fast pass" tickets for the London Eye. Although midway up, I got weak knees due to my fear of heights... -__-



BUT I did recover enough to get a great picture with Big Ben in the background.



And for all you Harry Potter fans... does this scenery look familiar? How about the host site to the world premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt II?
--INTRODUCING TRAFALGAR SQUARE--


Lastly, who can head to England without taking a "faking a phone call" photo in the classic red box!


Oh and I paid a visit to the Queen's crib!


And look at these rascals hanging around out front :D



So after the longest day in my life, one that has yet to include an hour of sleep since 8AM on Sept 8th, I've curled up on the couch anddd am watching Criminal Minds. Really glad they show it over here! :D

Patrick is out at a mate's 40th birthday and Katy wants pub time, but we're gonna curry fried rice it w/ chicken at the moment. Maybe pub later, I can get my soda. XD