Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Route To Remain Tour

While most people spent their evening "pre-drinking" for Cirque de Works, AKA the BIGGEST freshers event with like 7K students at Print Works--

Forget it -- Forget that.
Because I went and saw Bleed From Within: easily one of my favourite bands.
They were playing down at the Manchester Roadhouse, less than a 10 minute walk from my accommodation.
No way in the world I was going to miss this show.
They've been a huge inspiration in my writing style and Scott Kennedy is my favourite vocalist.
And to my hair stylist, (name would be here, but I don't want to spell it wrong as there are about 10 different ways to spell your name :D haha), who I heard thru the grapevine has been given this link: I know I show you a lot of hair cuts that would be awesome to have. BUT. He has the most genius hair out there.
BFW was playing on the Route to Remain tour alongside The Safety Fire and Rise to Remain.

Bleed From Within played a fantastic set including a new song from their soon to be new album.

1. This Is Our Legacy
2. Last Of Our Kind
3. The Novelist
4. New Song
5. Servants of Divinity
6. The Healing

They are a MUST see band live. Everything is flawless and as I've said before...
SCOTT KENNEDY IS THE GREATEST VOCALIST EVER.


(^can cross off "Meet Scott Kennedy" on my "Who I want to meet..." list.)









For the complete album of photos from the Bleed Within Show, visit my Facebook page.