Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Left On My Doorstep

Left on my doorstep at 9am this morning was an individual by the name of Tommy Gunn, also-known-as Brother Gunn or Lil Man. He had only stepped foot in the house for 20 second before he was doing reps with the weights on my floor -- "getting swol" apparently doesn't take holidays. So to satisfy his post-workout protein necessities, I took him Trafford Centre with Tom Revesz for a meal and he got "the glances" from many a small folk. They've never been witness to a walking armoured tank, I guess. There he learnt a lesson in money, pence not cents, what a "quid" is, ect.

After that, he and I had our selfie game going strong on request.

Now for the task of keeping him awake... but ohhhh, never mind. He is currently asleep on the couch. (Not on my couch though, that is reserved.)

So far he has been to Old Trafford and the Ethiad Stadium. Going Old Trafford nearly killed Tevesz, but he made it out alive. He and I are to London tomorrow morning with Tommy Gunn to take "Gunn Show" photos in front of important and interesting places.

Dinner tonight with the family. It is good knowing they are here, but will be even better to see them as the rest are sleeping.