Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

ManMet Graduation


þ Tar Heel blue tie

þ Slim fit smart trousers

þ Trainers, not dress shoes

þ Generic button up

þ Random fluorescent belt

þ Murderous sweat stains

þ Cap, gown, and hood

þ Degree certificate 

And then I almost had my name read out as "ALBERT", a combo of my first and middle name. 

Thursday's ceremony at Bridgewater Hall officially concludes my undergraduate career, a day that has crept along since May 12 when I finished my Critical & Cultural Theory II exam -- talk about a long wait. Now, roll on September 22 and Salford for the start of my MA Journalism course. A special thank you to my family who made the journey from the Carolinas and Florida to share in the special occasion. 

Same time next year (err, well November actually, I think).
----
Edit note: More pictures will follow once my brother gets the time to edit and upload them.

The ones Brother Gunn liked most: