Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MMU's Success Magazine

Early in May I was asked by ManMet's Success magazine if I would do an interview for their Summer 2014 issue about studying internationally and how the access to scholarships makes it possible to do so. Success focuses on stories about alumni and soon-to-alumni. Where do I factor in? In Summer 2013, I was awarded, along with a handful of others, The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship, which helped to fund my final year as an undergraduate.

The Summer issue of Success magazine can be found in print across the various MMU campuses and also online at www.mmu.ac.uk/success. My interview is located on page 13.

Go easy on me, this was the first bit of "modeling" I have ever had to do. Don't expect any GQ covers to follow, I'll leave that to Tom Brady and Colin Kaepernick... although, my housemate Tom Steedman was impressed with the size of my shoulders, said I was looking "pretty big".