Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Countdown to Edinburgh!

I know... many hockey posts, relax eh! :D
I'm sure they're not as interesting as they will be once I travel to different places...
But now you only have to wait just over a week!
Tonight was the final training at Deeside prior to the season.
[Bitter sweet.]
Although Deeside will remain our home ice throughout the course of the season.

Season begins the following Sunday, the 6th, in Edinburgh!
Can't wait to batter those Eagles on their home ice.
Been training hard in preparation:



Also I'd like to give a shout out to anyone who has looked at this blog, even for a second!
It means a lot to me that my parents have allowed me this great opportunity!
And I am also glad that I am able to share the experience even if thru only words and pictures!
Cheers! :D