Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week in review:

Good lectures&seminars all week. A lot of "Allen's brain is heavily confused by the old English language" but none the less, I survived.

Just in time for the return of the NHL season.
... which games happen to start at the unfortunate hour of 12 midnight.
Thursday night was spent in flat 41 watching the Bruins - Flyers game.
A dandy game regardless of the score since the Bruins raised up the Stanley Cup banner. :']
I spent Friday night at Liam Jacques' flat with Matthew Rohani watching the Canes - Lightning game on his magnificent projector screen. But prior to the game, we jumped down to Rusholme Chippy, the gathering place of Metros hockey for some kebabs and fizzy Vimto.



I went with the chicken tikka kebab. Delicious, might I add?



Saturday night was a spur of the moment deal.
I was sitting in my room following the OU-Texas game needing to get out.
With the help of Panayiota, we organized a trip to ODEON to see the Lion King in 3D.
The Cypriots, David, and the Russian were all on board.
I forgot how great of a movie the Lion King was.


(Russian Alex, David, Panayiota, Alex)

Also, as trials wind down for Metros hockey on Monday night, stay tuned for official Metros updates on my blog which will be signified by the Metros logo.



Other information regarding Metros hockey can be found at metroshockey.com.