Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Houston, we have sugar!"

Had the first night of trials for the Metros hockey.
Went VERY well. I ran out of black tape so I had to go with white tape on my stick...
I credit my good night out on the ice to that white tape switch. It could be a permanent change!
I also broke out the white Team Carolina sweater, throwback style. A good morale boost.
Regardless. Trials left on Monday the 3rd of October and Monday the 10th of October.
I feel I've got a good shot at the Division 1 team.
I took a good open ice hit from one of the big Brumby brothers.
Reminded me of why I love hockey and gave me a huge adrenaline rush, ha-ha. :D

Lastly, myself, Liam, and newcomer Matt have a brilliant idea for the Metros.
(Details to come if it happens, which it needs to.)
Would love to return to Greensboro with that story.

Oh and I finally have sugar for me tea :]





But no milk... D':